lynx-dev

Re: lynx-dev Lynx for Mac

From: Philip Webb
Subject: Re: lynx-dev Lynx for Mac
Date: Sat, 6 Nov 1999 15:02:11 -0500 (EST)

991106 Paul Waldron wrote to whom it may concern:
> THE NET magazine, October 99, lists the LYNX browser
> as a currently available browser for apple mac computers.
> However, I can find no download for the mac on your site.  Can you help?

all sorts of people say much that is inaccurate about lots of things ...

if by `your site' you mean  lynx.browser.org/  (which is the Lynx site),
it says right at the top that a Mac port is at beta stage.
further down, it has link [35] `platforms for which Lynx is available',
which leads to [5] `Macintosh/Rhapsody', where link [24] is to
 http://www.lirmm.fr/~gutkneco/maclynx/  (with a brief account).

you really could have found all that out for yourself ...