lwip-users

Re: [lwip-users] LCP Termination Request steps

From: N.Karakotas
Subject: Re: [lwip-users] LCP Termination Request steps
Date: Wed, 13 Jun 2012 20:30:01 +0300

Hello Sylvain,

After all I was overflowing a buffer its all good now. However im having a problem when the link is lost.
This is the debug:

netif: setting default interface ''
netif_remove: removed netif
sifdown: unit 0: link_status_cb=0x7b51 err_code=0
PPP Not Connected
netif: setting default interface ''
ppp_link_down: unit 0
ppp_receive_wakeup: unit 0
ppp_send_config[0]: out_accm=FF FF FF FF
ppp_recv_config[0]: in_accm=0 0 0 0
ppp_write[0]: len=17
pppos_input_proc[0]: got 2 bytes
pppos_input_proc[0]: Dropping incomplete packet 5
[ Hard Fault ]

I tried to simulate it by removing the SIM card. It never reaches the drop the packet and I get a Hard Fault somewhere in the FreeRtos which is probably produced by trying to free a null. Whenever I try to debug it with JTAG it doesn't follow the above sequence and unfortunately I cant catch it.

Where do you think the problem might be caused?

Nick