lwip-users

Re: [lwip-users] LCP Termination Request steps

From: Sylvain Rochet
Subject: Re: [lwip-users] LCP Termination Request steps
Date: Mon, 25 Jun 2012 18:59:15 +0200

Hi Ivan,

On Mon, Jun 25, 2012 at 09:38:21AM -0600, Ivan Delamer wrote:
> Hello Sylvain,
>
> Great news! I will download the ppp branch and start testing it this
> week.
>
> Sounds like really good work you've done.

Hey!, you might be interested, I added IPv6 support to PPP, LL
assignation work (the PPP/IP6CP protocol only provide assignation of
EUI64 on LL).

However I did not check (yet) if all the IPv6 ND-stuff are working on
POINTTOPOINT lwIP link type, I guess it should.

> Question: could you clarify what's happened with PolarSSL and license
> requirements? Are we having GPL code now?

We are using the latest PolarSSL released under BSD[1].

Sylvain

[1] http://polarssl.org/news?item=011f