lwip-users

Re: [lwip-users] TCP causing out of mem pool [RAW]

From: Fabian Koch
Subject: Re: [lwip-users] TCP causing out of mem pool [RAW]
Date: Wed, 29 Jul 2009 13:24:58 +0200

address@hidden wrote on 29.07.2009 13:16:28:

> Here's another one.  It's the same as before - no FIN shown.
>
> Where do you see a FIN being sent in the debug log?
> I just see an ACK being sent.
>
> Look below.  lwIP gets a FIN, but sends back an ACK.
> That's what debug strs show, and that's what Wireshark shows.

Hmmmmm.
Quite interesting. I also see that behavior in my application after only switching to 1.3.1-RC1/2.
I get a lot of connections in CLOSE_WAIT. In the pcap I also see the bahavior of FIN--ACK and then nothing.

When switching back to 1.3.0, everything is just fine. No changes in my application.

I'm using the netconn-API.

I don't have a lot of time on my hands at the moment but I did plan to jump on 1.3.1-stable and put it into our next release.
I'll be watching this thread. Tell me if I can help with any input.

regards,
Fabian