lwip-users

Re: [lwip-users] TCP causing out of mem pool [RAW]

From: Chris_S
Subject: Re: [lwip-users] TCP causing out of mem pool [RAW]
Date: Wed, 29 Jul 2009 05:56:05 -0700

I downloaded EtherSnoop and checked the packets with that.  Yes the [FIN]
seems to be there, but they are somewhat out of order, like the timing
resolution from Win2K is poor.   Responses are shown before requests, stuff
like that.  I saw that same thing with the ping and tping shown in Wireshark
too.  I noticed that in WinXP the timing comes out much finer grain, I can
get tping times shown at 300uSec.  Win2K timing seems to be very coarse,
problematic.

Thanks for all your deticated help Kieran.  Sorry it turned out to be
somewhat of a wild goose chase.
Unfortunately I'm sure I'll run into some other questions before this is
done!

Regards,  Chris.