lwip-users

RE: [lwip-users] TCP causing out of mem pool [RAW]

From: Bill Auerbach
Subject: RE: [lwip-users] TCP causing out of mem pool [RAW]
Date: Tue, 28 Jul 2009 16:08:04 -0400

I suggested once before that before the closing brace of the 'if (pcb ==
NULL)' in tcp_alloc one could add something like:

if (pcb != NULL)        // Timewait PCB was freed above
  MEMP_STATS_DEC(err, MEMP_TCP_PCB_LISTEN);

I think (i.e. IMO) err counts are fatal.  In this case we're counting an
error that was able to be recovered - is that really fatal?

Bill