lwip-users

RE: [lwip-users] why is not the file "lwipopts.h" in the lwip package?

From: bill
Subject: RE: [lwip-users] why is not the file "lwipopts.h" in the lwip package?
Date: Thu, 19 Feb 2009 10:40:14 -0500

You create lwipopts.h - it contains options and settings you define for your
system. There are 2 approaches: 1) create an empty lwipopts.h and add the
parameters in opt.h that you want to change; 2) take opt.h and "save as"
lwipopts.h and then change the settings you want to change.  I do the latter
so that I can diff the differences from the standard and even more because
it's far easier and faster.

Bill