lwip-users

RE: [lwip-users] lwip stopping transmission

From: Stephane Lesage
Subject: RE: [lwip-users] lwip stopping transmission
Date: Thu, 19 Feb 2009 17:18:49 +0100

Hi there,

Christophe,
You should update to the latest Visual DSP 5.0,
As they ported LwIP 1.3.0.
The latest update is number 5 of November 2008.
(includes some fixes I requested, so I can tell support really listens to
customers)
http://www.analog.com/en/embedded-processing-dsp/software-and-reference-designs/content/visualdsp_tools_upgrades/fca.html

I don't really have time to make my own port, so I still use Analog's.
It's not optimized for performance, but it's perfectly stable on my platform.

Best regards.

--
Stéphane LESAGE
ATEIS International