lwip-users

Re: [lwip-users] lwIP and Ping

From: address@hidden
Subject: Re: [lwip-users] lwIP and Ping
Date: Wed, 19 Nov 2008 18:31:19 +0100

HM2 wrote:
However when I rename this to sys_now() and put it in sys.c and compile, I
get the following:

[...many warnings generated by missing include...]
Of course there are warnings! Don't you know the 11th commandement: "Thogh shalt not modify the lwIP core code unless you know what you are doing."? The function sys_now() belongs, like Kieran already said, into sys_arch.c. Don't modify sys.c, it's fine as it is.

I think sys_now() is supposed to return the elapsed miliseconds since lwIP was started.

Simon