lwip-users

Re: [lwip-users] lwIP and Ping

From: HM2
Subject: Re: [lwip-users] lwIP and Ping
Date: Wed, 19 Nov 2008 10:17:26 -0800

Why then is the sys_now() prototype in sys.h ?  To me that would suggest
that the function belongs in sys.c
If you want the function in arch_sys.c, why isn't the prototype in
arch_sys.h ?

>From what I can tell the types required  that are missing come from
sys/time.h in Unix which does not exist in the lwIP file set.  So those
items are going to need to be added somewhere, I guess in sys_arch.h

Chris.