lwip-users

Re: [lwip-users] LPC2468+lwIP+FreeRTOS+GCC

From: HM2
Subject: Re: [lwip-users] LPC2468+lwIP+FreeRTOS+GCC
Date: Fri, 21 Nov 2008 01:57:48 -0800

>> Just a question... which kind of application are you developing?

Test&Measurement equipment.  The LPC2468 is my mainframe system controller. It is used for Enet, USB, and GPIB communication to the backplane bus in the unit.

>> Will you use BSD socket?

Yes, Winsock.  That's what I had planned on.  Don't know much yet about the Netconn api.

>> Do you have some experience in VOIP application, or, do you know someone with this experience?

Zip.  For my purposes I envision using the port 80 for basic web page configuration, and other port numbers or TCP for 2 bulk pipes for in/out high speed binary data transfer.

Chris.