Re: [Ltib] Linux Mint 1.6: Can't get: rpm-4.0.4.tar.gz at ./ltib line 83

From: Stuart Hughes
Subject: Re: [Ltib] Linux Mint 1.6: Can't get: rpm-4.0.4.tar.gz at ./ltib line 834
Date: Sat, 13 Oct 2012 08:06:02 +0100

On 11/10/12 14:28, Johan Cockx wrote:
> On Thu, Oct 11, 2012 at 3:01 PM, Mike Goins
> <address@hidden <mailto:address@hidden>> wrote:
>

>     The host config completed successfully.  mux_server is the last thing
>     processed and there were no errors.
>
>     mconf comes from part of the host installation package which ltib
>     "thinks" completed but did not, usually from sort of failure and
>     restart.  The list has quite a few of these in the archives, even for
>     this file.
>
>     CDPATH can be problematic. Instead of setting to another unexpected
>     value, try  >unset CDPATH; ./ltib
>
>     You will likely need to wipe away current host installation
>     (/opt/ltib/etc, /opt/ltib/var, /opt/ltib/usr) and try again.
>

> OK.  To be sure to have a clean start,  I removed both /opt/tlib  and
> ~/tlib and started again from cvs.  This time,  I used `unset CDPATH;
> ./ltib`
> Still the same error.

Hi Johan,

Can you remove the CDPATH command from your .bashrc (or similar) file.
It's possible when shelling out that it's getting set there.

You should be able to see if this changes anything by just re-running
./ltib without starting from scratch.

If it does post, please cut-and-past the relevant failing output.

Regards, Stuart