Re: [Ltib] Problem starting X on CVS latest LTIB + imx27 ADS

From: Rajesh Marathe
Subject: Re: [Ltib] Problem starting X on CVS latest LTIB + imx27 ADS
Date: Wed, 30 Dec 2009 15:13:24 +0530

Stuart,

Thanks for the information. I will try this out.

One more thing is that, I have selected "MXC Keyboard" as an input
driver. Presently it is selected as "M" (Module). So, what is the name
for this driver, do you have any idea ? I know that "mxc_ts" gets me MXC
Touch screen but I don't know the name for keyboard driver. Please do
let me know this one if you are aware.

Thanks for your suggestion so far and I will try out the things
mentioned by you.

regards,
Rajesh Marathe.