Re: [Ltib] LTIB is showing error

From: Stuart Hughes
Subject: Re: [Ltib] LTIB is showing error
Date: Wed, 23 Dec 2009 11:46:28 +0000

The error message is telling you what to do. Please read the error messages and the FAQ.

Niamathullah sharief wrote:
I am using UBUNTU. I am not using debian. Even though i used this command. but this time i am getting different error. see this
    address@hidden:~/Desktop/plugins/L2.6.28_4.5.1_SDK_Aug2009_source/ltib$
    ./ltib **
    *

    *
    *

    *I ran the command: sudo -S -l which returned:**
    *

    *
    *

    *[sudo] password for ariem: **
    *

    *
    *

    *This means you don't have sudo permission to execute rpm commands
    as root**
    *

    *without a password. This is needed for this build script to operate
    correctly.**
    *

    *
    *

    *To configure this, as root using the command "/usr/sbin/visudo",**
    *

    *and add the following line in the User privilege section:**
    *

    *
    *

    *ariem ALL = NOPASSWD: /usr/bin/rpm, /opt/freescale/ltib/usr/bin/rpm**
    *

    *
    *

    *traceback:**