Re: [Ltib] Building xorg-server; missing dependencies?

From: Stuart Hughes
Subject: Re: [Ltib] Building xorg-server; missing dependencies?
Date: Mon, 23 Feb 2009 08:52:20 +0000

Hi Alex,

That's the wrong way to add packages.  Run:

$ ./ltib -m config

Select:

    X11  --->
    Install X11 (X.Org 7.3)  --->

And all the packages needed will be turned on.  You probably want to
also select some kind of window manager (enlightenment maybe).  Once
done, save an exit then run:

$ ./ltib

NOTE: ./ltib -p <pkg> is normally only used if you're developing a
single package.  See the FAQ.

Regards, Stuart