[Ltib] Kernel 2.6.27 and MPC8313ERDB_revb

From: Mark Bishop
Subject: [Ltib] Kernel 2.6.27 and MPC8313ERDB_revb
Date: Fri, 17 Oct 2008 10:05:33 -0400

A few newbie questions:

I have the linux-2.6.27 src but I am assuming I need a linux-2.6.27-mpc8313erdb_revb.spec file. Who creates these, when it will be created?

I am new to this ltib thing. I used to do embedded linux 10 years ago before these tools and it appears this is a steep learning curve. And if someone wants to know what I am trying to do in case my quesitons suck - I am trying to upgrade the kernel on my MPC8313ERDB_revB to the latest. I'm not sure of the procedure using ltib, but I have rolled my own kernel for years (1.2.13) on x86.