[Ltib] X.Org and E17 packages now available on CVS

From: Luis Felipe Strano Moraes
Subject: [Ltib] X.Org and E17 packages now available on CVS
Date: Thu, 16 Oct 2008 18:40:46 -0300

Hello,

Stuart merged yesterday the packages I had sent to the list before,
so now it's alot easier to try them out. I've written a post (which is
available here http://www.libertatia.org/blog/?p=66 ) describing how
to set it up, it would be really great if people could try it out and point
if these guidelines are already ok or if it needs to be more detailed,
because later we are going to post this howto on ltib's page.

Thanks for your help with setting this up Stuart.

Cheers,
--lf

--
Luís Felipe Strano Moraes