Re: [Ltib] Re: New ltib user needs help on error

From: Stuart Hughes
Subject: Re: [Ltib] Re: New ltib user needs help on error
Date: Wed, 08 Oct 2008 18:00:17 +0100

Hi Jerry,

$ cvs -z3 -d:pserver:address@hidden:/sources/ltib co ltib -d bsp1 ltib
$ cvs -z3 -d:pserver:address@hidden:/sources/ltib co ltib -d bsp2 ltib

> Another question - I am developing application under BSP. My development
> cycle normally don't need to rebuild linux kernel but do need to rebuild
> rootfs frequently. How do I rebuild rootfs but not kernel?

Things get built only when they need to, so if you just run './ltib' it
will take care of this for you.

If you are working on a particular package that you are changing, then
you can use:

1/ $ ./ltib -p <pkg> -m prep
2/ $ ./ltib -p <pkg> -m scbuild
3/ # do some edits etc
4/ # ./ltib -p <pkg> -m scbuild
5/ $ ./ltib -p <pkg> -m scdeploy
6/ # test what you did and goto 3 and repeat until done.

Regards, Stuart