Re: [Ltib] Re: New ltib user needs help on error

From: Stuart Hughes
Subject: Re: [Ltib] Re: New ltib user needs help on error
Date: Thu, 02 Oct 2008 09:47:04 +0100

Why rename things?, don't mess with things unless there's some need
otherwise you'll run into problems and no one will be able to help you.

Do *not* run as root.  ltib warns you about this, if you ignore the
warning you risk destroying your host installation as any rogue bug can
scribble anywhere it wants.

Regards, Stuart