Re: [Ltib] MPC8315E-RDB support, especially the PCI Express part?

From: Stuart Hughes
Subject: Re: [Ltib] MPC8315E-RDB support, especially the PCI Express part?
Date: Tue, 07 Oct 2008 16:56:33 +0100

Hi Leon,

The content provided for LTIB and the references to it from Savannah CVS
are independently managed.  This is for a variety of reasons, including
that it allows the available content on the GPP to be used by any rootfs
builder, not just LTIB.

In this case the 8315 has not been merged out to Savannah (yet).  To get
help with this BSPs (as it comes from Freescale) you'll need to contact
them directly:

   * go to http://www.freescale.com
   * click on "Support / Technical support"
   * click on "Submit a Service Request"
   * register to get a user name and password.
   * login in with your user name and password
   * on the "New Service Request" page:
      * category = Technical Request
      * topic = Linux BSP
      * Click on "Continue"
   * fill out the information for the service request
   * click on the "Submit" button at the bottom of the page.

Note that you should have all the sources (tarballs/patches) in the BSP
ISO that are needed for to build the default configuration.

Regards, Stuart