[Ltib] "./ltib" from new m5474 BSP fails on RHEL 4, looking for "wget" v

From: Robert P. J. Day
Subject: [Ltib] "./ltib" from new m5474 BSP fails on RHEL 4, looking for "wget" version
Date: Sun, 24 Aug 2008 11:38:57 -0400

hi, i'm trying to install the latest ltib from the 20080811 BSP ISO on an RHEL 4 system, and i'm getting the following (actually, quite predictable) error:

ltib cannot be run because one or more of the host packages needed
to run it are either missing or out of date.

Please install/upgrade these packages and then re-try.

Package                Minimum ver   Installed info