Re: [Ltib] In LTIB package selection list, what does --- mean?

From: Stuart Hughes
Subject: Re: [Ltib] In LTIB package selection list, what does --- mean?
Date: Fri, 22 Aug 2008 17:17:20 +0100

Hi Jim,

That's okay it shows it's select but by another package that needs it.
If you do "./ltib -m config" and then hit the / key and search for
TERMCAP, it will show you all the things that select that options.  This
is enforced in config/userspace/packages.lkc, you can look in there too
to see what's going on.

Regards, Stuart