Re: [Ltib] "./ltib" from new m5474 BSP fails on RHEL 4, looking for "wge

From: Stuart Hughes
Subject: Re: [Ltib] "./ltib" from new m5474 BSP fails on RHEL 4, looking for "wget" version
Date: Tue, 26 Aug 2008 09:05:30 +0100

Hi Robert,

The versions for host dependency packages come from get_ver in
bin/Ltibutils.pm.  The default rule is to run:

prog --version 2>/dev/null`
and then match out the version using:

Can you run this at the command line and send the output?

In the case of wget LTIB is looking for any version.

In the mean time to work around this comment out the line:

            wget            0

Which is around line 95 in the ltib script

Regards, Stuart