[Ltib] Puzzle: Booting hangs after tranferring from U-boot to Kernel

From: Qin, Laigui (GE EntSol, Security)
Subject: [Ltib] Puzzle: Booting hangs after tranferring from U-boot to Kernel
Date: Mon, 2 Jun 2008 14:38:39 +0530

Hi all,

I have successfully porting U-boot for my custom board. Now, I am trying to boot the uImage built from the Ltib for M54454EVB (I plan to modify Ltib based on the M54454EVB, while I am not using its Uboot in Ltib). The booting hangs after tranferring from U-boot to Linux Kernel. Any one can help on this?

baudrate    = 115200 bps
No initrd
## Transferring control to Linux (at address 40020000) ..
(HANGS HERE)

And anyone knows the "Bumping USB Priority"? This come before the "Linux version 2.6.23..." in M54454EVB booting...

   Verifying Checksum ... OK
OK
Bumping USB Priority
Linux version 2.6.23 (address@hidden) (gcc version 4.2.0 20070318 (prerelease) (Sourcery G++ Lite 4.2-35)) #2 Wed May 21 06:59:31 PDT 2008