Re: [Ltib] Build breaks after using ltib -m clean

From: Stuart Hughes
Subject: Re: [Ltib] Build breaks after using ltib -m clean
Date: Sun, 24 Feb 2008 10:48:37 +0000

Hi Mattias,

I don't have copies of the ISO release BSPs so I can't be sure which
version this is.  Can you do a: ./ltib --version and that would narrow
it down.

Generally speaking it's better to do a distclean first as this puts ltib
back to its pristine state.  -m clean only de-populates the root
filesystem (does rpm -e on all the packages).

Regards, Stuart