[Ltib] Build breaks after using ltib -m clean

From: Mattias Boström
Subject: [Ltib] Build breaks after using ltib -m clean
Date: Thu, 21 Feb 2008 15:46:10 +0100

Hi,

We are using ltib-mpc5200-20070203 binary distro from Freescale.
Everything works fine except when I do ./ltib -m clean followed by
./ltib --batch --preconfig <myconfig>.
If I do ./ltib -m distclean instead it works.
The output from ltib is
f_buildrpms() returned an error, exiting

Started: Thu Feb 21 15:42:37 2008
Ended:   Thu Feb 21 15:43:44 2008
Elapsed: 67 seconds

Build Failed

Exiting on error or interrupt

It's line 437 in my ltib. Is it something wrong with ltib or rpm? If I
compile again everything seems to work. So I'm not sure it's an actual
error or just a false warning.

Regards,
Mattias