lout-users

Re: Preface in Contents Error

From: Valeriy E. Ushakov
Subject: Re: Preface in Contents Error
Date: Fri, 8 Sep 2000 03:26:32 +0400

On Fri, Sep 08, 2000 at 03:00:57 +0400, Valeriy E. Ushakov wrote:

> On Fri, Sep 08, 2000 at 09:29:34 +1100, Jeff Kingston wrote:
>
> > This is true in every case except one: a preface that precedes
> > the table of contents.  So I will need to modify the contents
> > code to handle this case.

Oops, misedited my reply, so to clarify it a little bit:

Perhaps a paramter to @LargeScaleStructure that indicates if this
instance is before or after the TOC?

Since you'll be adding it anyway, consider that in Russian tradition
the TOC is at the very end of the book, so exporting this as a user
configurable option will support Russian style at no additional cost.

E.g. @ContentsLocation option with values BeforePreface, AfterPreface
and BookEnd.

PS: Hmm, I've checked few Polish books I have and they have TOC at the
end as well.

SY, Uwe