lout-users

Re: Preface in Contents Error

From: Jeff Kingston
Subject: Re: Preface in Contents Error
Date: Fri, 08 Sep 2000 13:51:54 +1100

> Would sometime in the first week of October be too soon to expect a fix?

Actually, that's about the time I hope to be releasing the next
version, in which I can include this fix unless I strike some
unexpected problem, which isn't likely.

My main job is to fix the table running headers bug.  I have a week
or so of free time coming up, that I plan to devote to Lout.  This
is a positive contrast with the last nine weeks, during which I have
been working seven days a week on teaching and admin.

Jeff