lout-users

Re: Bibliography & ToC placement

From: brister
Subject: Re: Bibliography & ToC placement
Date: Tue, 17 Feb 1998 23:25:50 +0100 (MET)

On Tue, 17 Feb 1998 00:15:45 +0700 (KRS), Victor Sudakov <address@hidden> said:

> Sometimes this is extremely necessary for working with wide tables. I am
> beginning to become the laughing stock for my MS Word neightbors sitting
> next to me :-( They can do it.

But how many time a day do they curse the day Bill Gates was born? My wife is
finishing up a 25 page document in MS Word. Nothing very fancy, but the
number of problems she's had has been amazing. She has to do a 100 page
thesis next and I'm ready to wipe Word from her machine while she sleep, so
that *I* can get some sleep not worrying about all the time I'll waste trying
to recover from that stupid program's failures.

Sure would be nice to have a WYSIWYG editor for someone like my wife that
stored in lout format.

James
--
James Brister                                            address@hidden