lout-users

Re: Bibliography & ToC placement

From: Victor Sudakov
Subject: Re: Bibliography & ToC placement
Date: Tue, 17 Feb 1998 00:15:45 +0700 (KRS)

Jeff Kingston wrote:
> Well, you're out of luck with the ToC at the end.  But as for the long

Pity. Thank you for the explanation, anyway.

> section title, have a look at the @RunningTitle option of @Section etc.,
> although it affects only the running header, not the ToC entry.

Again pity.

BTW I cannot believe my eyes.  It seems that I cannot choose the paper type
and orientation from the document. Only from the setup file, is this
correct? And changing paper orientation seems to be impossible in the middle
of the document? Is this correct too?

Sometimes this is extremely necessary for working with wide tables. I am
beginning to become the laughing stock for my MS Word neightbors sitting
next to me :-( They can do it.

--
Victor Sudakov
mailto:address@hidden