lmi

Re: [lmi] Switch to using C++11 uniform initialization in the ctor initi

From: Vadim Zeitlin
Subject: Re: [lmi] Switch to using C++11 uniform initialization in the ctor initializer lists?
Date: Thu, 30 Aug 2018 13:55:47 +0200

On Tue, 28 Aug 2018 16:30:12 +0000 Greg Chicares <address@hidden> wrote:

[...]
GC> Although I've commonly asked you for patches and then committed
GC> them myself after review and testing, I think it might make more
GC> sense to ask you to handle this. That way, you can merge our two
GC> changesets together, or commit them separately, or do something
GC> more wonderful than my limited git knowledge allows me to conceive;
GC> and you can make certain that whatever you push doesn't clash with
GC> any other changes you're planning for later. I've separately tested
GC> your changeset and the combination of mine and yours, so I'm good.
GC> Please just let me know when you're completely finished and the
GC> final version has been pushed to savannah origin/master.

 Hello,

 I've finally pushed d8c4d89c72821b79486abb18c6d7a51580854537 to the main
repository. It's mostly just your commit (and I kept its original authoring
information for this reason) with a couple of small amendments from mine,
as it was much simpler to do it like this, because my commit contained too
many wrong braces in the base class ctor initialization. It does mean that
the whitespace changes got committed together with the more significant
ones, but I don't think it was worth untangling them at this stage.

 I reviewed the changes several times and ran all the tests I could think
of, so I sincerely hope that I hadn't introduced any errors, but please let
me know if I still did.

 And thanks for resolving this whole issue so quickly!
VZ