lmi

Re: [lmi] Switch to using C++11 uniform initialization in the ctor initi

From: Greg Chicares
Subject: Re: [lmi] Switch to using C++11 uniform initialization in the ctor initializer lists?
Date: Fri, 24 Aug 2018 01:15:42 +0000

On 2018-08-24 00:23, Vadim Zeitlin wrote:
[...]
>       https://github.com/vadz/lmi/compare/uniform-init?expand=1
>
>  With these changes the code compiles and the unit tests pass. I've also
> manually looked at all occurrences of vector-typed members followed by "{"
> (actually " *{") in the code and confirmed that they were correct (i.e.
> used either default or copy ctors) and that () were used for everything
> else. But, again, I could have missed something, so I plan on redoing this
> tomorrow -- unless you beat me to it.

What do you mean by "redoing" in the last sentence? If you mean starting
with a clean copy of HEAD and repeating all the work, then it would
probably make more sense for me to be the one to do that. BTW, I can
change any ctor-initializer pretty easily with something like
but do you have a good technique for finding all ctr-initializers?