liquidwar-user

Re: [liquidwar-user] LW 5.6.0pre1 windows binary

From: Kasper Hviid
Subject: Re: [liquidwar-user] LW 5.6.0pre1 windows binary
Date: Thu, 04 Dec 2003 23:01:23 +0000

Christian Mauduit wrote:
BTW, did the game ran in Danish right away or did you have to turn on
danish support manually (I assume you're using some Danish Windows OS).

Yes, it automatically chosed Danish!

Christian Mauduit also wrote:
Unless your really want to remove them, I suggest we just keep them.

Alright, lets keep all my levels, then! I was just trying to be proffesional! :-)

By the way, I found that the binary was missing a texture+map called logo.bmp and logom.bmp

They can be found here:
http://levels.2v1.cz/logo.bmp
http://levels.2v1.cz/logom.bmp

I have also created 3 more levels. The two of them are in that very amusing red'n blue format called anaglyphs.

http://levels.2v1.cz/anaglyph.htm

- Kasper

Få alle de nye og sjove ikoner med MSN Messenger http://messenger.msn.dk/