Re: fonts not working as expected [SOLVED, at least for OP]

From: Andrew Bernard
Subject: Re: fonts not working as expected [SOLVED, at least for OP]
Date: Wed, 31 Oct 2018 10:56:06 +1100

Hi Karlin,

I am continuing to look into it.

Andrew

I got the latest Alegreya font version 2.008 from GitHub, added only the OTF font files using FontBook, and restarted the computer. So far, my Mac’s LilyPond has not picked up on the Alegreya font. No consequence for me, I don’t do production work on this machine. Moving on, unless someone wants some additional specific testing done.