Re: fonts not working as expected

From: Andrew Bernard
Subject: Re: fonts not working as expected
Date: Wed, 31 Oct 2018 10:46:04 +1100

Hi All,

Indeed, I just heard back from Juan Pablo del Peral re which source is authoritative:

The latest version is on GitHub. https://github.com/huertatipografica/Alegreya/releases/tag/v2.008

This is the official repo of the project :=)

A very fine font in my opinion. Worth solving this issue therefore.

Andrew

On Wed, 31 Oct 2018 at 03:06, Alexander Kobel <address@hidden> wrote:
On 30/10/2018 14.08, Andrew Bernard wrote:
> I have written to huertatipografica to ask where the definitive and most
> current state of Alegreya is to be found, from their website or from
> github. It's not clear what the relationship is between the two.

Hehe, indeed that's a funny coincidence.
Juan Pablo del Peral (the designer) answered just a couple of hours ago
on https://github.com/huertatipografica/Alegreya/issues/17:

"I just tagged 2.008 as the latest release.
The Pro version isn't available anymore. However the new libre version
is better than the former Pro.
Even though in the url still says 'pro', in our website we have the
libre version available instead (we kept the uri for avoiding broken
links)."

Cheers,
Alex