Re: Henle app

From: Michael Rivers
Subject: Re: Henle app
Date: Sun, 7 Feb 2016 22:41:56 -0700 (MST)

I downloaded the Henle library app on my iPad. It's pretty bare-bones,
especially from what I'm used to in forScore, but I'm sure over time they'll
add features over time. Very few scores are available. For example, for
piano, there are only the Beethoven and Mozart sonatas, Bach Well-Tempered,
and Chopin Etudes and Waltzes. The metronome can't be set to any tempo, only
multiples of 4. I wish I could just zoom in on the score to fill the screen
without changing the original layout like I can with forScore. The best
features are being able to remove editorial fingering and print the whole
score.