Re: Henle app

From: Martin Tarenskeen
Subject: Re: Henle app
Date: Wed, 3 Feb 2016 23:59:08 +0100 (CET)

On Wed, 3 Feb 2016, tisimst wrote:

Anyway, just thought I'd share my observations. It looks cool and gives
access to their library in a handy digital format, but it's really more
like a fancy PDF reader. The Android version appears to be about 4 months
out.

I like (many) Henle editions. I think I would like to have both a digital and a paper version of scores I'm buying from them in the future. I just hope it won't cost me twice the full price in that case. A free download for people who have bought a paper edition to get the digital equivalent also would be nice.

--

MT