Re: Henle app

From: Kieren MacMillan
Subject: Re: Henle app
Date: Wed, 3 Feb 2016 18:47:22 -0500

Hi Martin (et al.),

> I think I would like to have both a digital and a paper version of scores I'm
> buying from them in the future. I just hope it won't cost me twice the full
> price in that case. A free download for people who have bought a paper
> edition to get the digital equivalent also would be nice.

That's my policy as a [self-]publisher: buy the PDF of one of my scores (at,
say $X), or buy the print score (at $2X or $3X) and get the PDF as well.

How I wish that had been the policy for all the books and scores I’ve purchased
in the last couple of decades…

Cheers,
Kieren.

Kieren MacMillan, composer