Re: Lilypond for blind musicians

From: claudio garanzini
Subject: Re: Lilypond for blind musicians
Date: Wed, 19 Feb 2014 09:45:00 +0100

Hi all! I really appreciate your help and I hope to be a future
contributor for this great program and for this mailing list. I'll get
in contact with Haipeng for sure. Thanks again to all of you for your
help in suggesting mee messages, ideas and so on. I think Lilypond
could be a great way for writting music and also for learning music,
for blind people! Bye for now.

Claudio