Re: Lilypond for blind musicians

From: Valentin Villenave
Subject: Re: Lilypond for blind musicians
Date: Wed, 19 Feb 2014 11:06:46 +0100

On Tue, Feb 18, 2014 at 11:08 AM, Valentin Villenave
<address@hidden> wrote:
> There was also a Russian developer (Mark Polesky, IIRC?) who dealt
> with those kinds of questions. (He's more a -devel than a -user guy,
> though.)

How stupid of me! That wasn't Mark (who is well known amongst the
-devel team), but someone named Michael Pozhidaev, whom we've seen
just a few times:
https://lists.gnu.org/archive/html/lilypond-user/2008-06/msg00152.html
I only got the initials (M.P.) right!

And of course, the guy who has been working seriously (albeit
intermittently) on Braille output for the past dozen years is Ralph
Little:
https://lists.gnu.org/archive/html/lilypond-user/2007-10/msg00246.html
Anyway, there were (and still are) a few more blind users and
contributors; these are the ones I remember interacting with.

Cheers,
Valentin.