Version control tools (was: Survey: Git (G)UIs)

From: Urs Liska
Subject: Version control tools (was: Survey: Git (G)UIs)
Date: Tue, 07 Jan 2014 14:27:29 +0100

Am 06.01.2014 13:53, schrieb Urs Liska:
Hi all Git users,

I'd like to make a survey on how you are working with Git.

Thank you all for your feedback!
It was very interesting and inspiring for me.

Due to its sheer number I can't reply to all opinions individually. Maybe I'll come back to this/these when I'm writing the next blog post.

As a follow-up question I'd be interested in whether people use other version control systems beside Git. If you use more than one, a short comparison would be of general interest I think.

Urs