Re: change of plans for this final project

From: Francisco Vila
Subject: Re: change of plans for this final project
Date: Mon, 29 Apr 2013 16:17:29 +0200

El 29/04/2013 14:03, "Daniel Rosen" <address@hidden> escribió:

> I have, but the entire concept of instrument transposition is sort of confusing to me in the first place, as a singer and pianist. If I had my way, the entire world of musicians would pick a day where everyone switched to C-scores and instruments at the same time, like when the UK went metric literally overnight. :-P

That which would solve a problem for pianists and composers, not so much for singers, would pose a new big problem for sax, clarinet  etc. instrumentalists who had to learn how to play (read for) every size again from scratch. As long as they have scores especially prepared for them, their lifes are now happier as they are.

--
Francisco Vila. Badajoz (Spain)
www.paconet.org , www.csmbadajoz.com