Re: change of plans for this final project

From: Sarah k Alawami
Subject: Re: change of plans for this final project
Date: Mon, 29 Apr 2013 07:29:36 -0700

It's actually for a b flat clarinet but I already changed it to the right key.
the instructor was very very very specific in his instructions lol!

right now I"m working on the parts separately  in the file. flute and oboe for
now. The piece is not very creative. lol!  I read on how to do this in the
manual but will have to consult this again when it comes time to put this
monster together lol!¬

Take care.