Re: Why divisi? Re: divisi parts and another general question

From: Sarah k Alawami
Subject: Re: Why divisi? Re: divisi parts and another general question
Date: Sat, 2 Mar 2013 14:40:38 -0800

I could if I wanted to, how ever Our orchestra are horrible at double stops and
if you have let's say 10 second violins trying to play a double stop you are
asking for trouble so normally we do a divisi, and he I think wants us to try
it. the cello and bass will be easy actually, or shall I say easier. just
octaves.

Tc all. and be blessed.