Re: divisi parts and another general question

From: Sarah k Alawami
Subject: Re: divisi parts and another general question
Date: Sun, 3 Mar 2013 18:42:46 -0800

By george I think I'm getting it! Sorry to the rest of you have to watch me
jump for joy but "m sure by the time my final comes around I will be offering
advice rather then asking it lol! or maybe not. We'll see how hard the test is
in may.. Hopefully he will give me a week to do it not a few days like this 1
pager. Heha.
also I don't think he wants us to mess with the notes. He wants us to stick
with the ones in the book. and we would have parallel octaves if I did that and
that is a no no in classical theory. I could ask him about that though tomorrow
if I remember.

Tc all.