can error messages output the measure number being processed?

From: Kieren MacMillan
Subject: can error messages output the measure number being processed?
Date: Sun, 24 Feb 2013 14:01:17 -0500

Hello all,

I'm working on a medium-sized score (chamber opera). I'm currently getting the
following output:

Drawing
systems.../Applications/Lilypond/LilyPond.app/Contents/Resources/share/lilypond/current/scm/bar-line.scm:926:28:
 In procedure ly:grob-array-length in expression (ly:grob-array-length
bar-array):
/Applications/Lilypond/LilyPond.app/Contents/Resources/share/lilypond/current/scm/bar-line.scm:926:28:
 Wrong type argument in position 1 (expecting Grob_array): ()

1. I know the problem is in my own code (not bar-line.scm).
2. I even know with near certainty which of the 10 movements is causing the
problem.
3. But it will still take a great deal of time to hunt down this problem in my
code.
4. Lily-code debug time would be significantly decreased if errors outputted
the measure number(s) being processed at the time the error occurred.

Is anything like this possible?
If so, how difficult is it to add this kind of logging to the codebase?

Thanks,
Kieren.