Advice on bar numbers

From: Graham.Okely
Subject: Advice on bar numbers
Date: Sun, 24 Feb 2013 01:22:57 -0800 (PST)

I have a manuscript with some repeats and a first and second time bar.

I want to arrange a drum line in my drum machine.

To line up the bars between the manuscript and the drum machine it helps to
have all the bars numbered. These commands work fine:
                     \set Score.currentBarNumber = #2
                     \override Score.BarNumber #'break-visibility = #'#(#f #t
#t)

But how do you add the correct bar number for each repeat?

Yes I can set the bar numbers as they should be with \set
Score.currentBarNumber = #66
But what do I do when I have repeats and the bar numbers will be 43, 59 and
84 over one bar?

I could print the manuscript out fully with no repeats that would work.

Are there any other ideas out there?

Thanks
Graham