MusicXML exporter (was Re: Lilypond lobbying?)

From: Pierre THIERRY
Subject: MusicXML exporter (was Re: Lilypond lobbying?)
Date: Tue, 23 Aug 2011 02:50:18 +0200

Scribit Kieren MacMillan dies 18/08/2011 hora 08:46:
> I hereby reiterate my offers of bounty and/or XML and XSLT coding
> assistance for any MusicXML project/effort

I have a fair amount of experience coding both in C++ and Scheme (and
I have played quite a lot with XML in the past), and if I were to be
funded, I could allocate some time to produce or participate in
producing a MusicXML exporter.

I would need to do some tinkering to check that I would indeed be
comfortable with Lilypond's code. What kind of funding would be
possible and how many would we be on the project?

Actually, I would mainly be available next summer, as I'm finishing my
3rd year in theology, so maybe it could be funded by Google's Summer
of Code.

Potentially,
Pierre
--