Re: MusicXML exporter (was Re: Lilypond lobbying?)

From: Pierre THIERRY
Subject: Re: MusicXML exporter (was Re: Lilypond lobbying?)
Date: Wed, 24 Aug 2011 15:05:31 +0200

Scribit Christ van Willegen dies 24/08/2011 hora 06:23:
> > I offered a $100 bounty a couple of years ago on this idea and it
> still stands.  Count me in for €200. Me, too, would like to see
> Lilypond's usage expanded!

If memory serves, so far we have US$200, C$100 and €200. If I were to
work alone on this bounty, that would allow me to allocate
approximately 20hrs, which should clearly be enough to write a nice
XML exporting in some schema mimicking Lilypond's representation, and
probably also the XSLT transformation to MusicXML (I'm not sure how
much time figuring it and then debugging it will take, it has been
ages since I played with XSLT).

Quickly,
Pierre
--