Re: status of release (was: status of mutopia project)

From: Keith OHara
Subject: Re: status of release (was: status of mutopia project)
Date: Fri, 08 Apr 2011 21:26:07 -0700

On Fri, 08 Apr 2011 19:34:05 -0700, Graham Percival <address@hidden> wrote:

On Fri, Apr 08, 2011 at 06:02:01PM +0000, Keith OHara wrote:
A recent stable LilyPond version would also help.  I converted the scores I
was working on from 2.12 to 2.13, to avoid difficulties with \partcombine,
but then 2.13 kept changing so I've abandoned the 2.13 versions and now have
pretty much quit using LilyPond.

Ouch.  When a developer as skilled and active as you says this, it
really emphasizes the magnitude of the problem.

Well, I was sensible enough to keep 2.12.3 versions of the scores, so I should
be also sensible and go back to using version 2.12.3, for anything other than
testing or playing around with the development version.